Friday, May 9, 2008

Gone to Italy





Alright Gang, I'm off to Italy with my best friend Robbie....We have been planning this trip for years. Originally it was all 4 of my YaYa's..(Best girlfriends) but due to graduations, family commitments and other complications, it is down to Robbie and I.....

Plans: Visiting the Vatican City Sistine Chapel. A day trip to Pisa to see the leaning tour. Viewing the "David" in Florence. All day cooking class in Tuscany. Winery tours. Lastly, visiting any and all museums and churches that get in our way.

I think my favorite vision is Robbie and I grabbing a simple lunch of bread, meats, fruits and drink from the open market for a picnic on a rolling country hillside in Tuscany. Talk about a photo op moment:-)

I bid you Arrivederci and promise a full update and more pictures when I get home....
Robin

2 comments:

Rach said...

you didn't pack me in your suitcase like you promised... :0(

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I heard that you got sick your first day back though. I hope you're ok! Call me when you get settled and feeling better. I want to hear what Italy is like.